Southern California (SoCal)
American Intermodal Management (AIM) uses eModal to handle Motor Carrier Contract Agreements & Insurance Certification, integrated with DVIR/DVER and Daily-Rental Billing
Apply for the AIM Pool
New AIM Customer Registration Steps
Prior to the first rental, AIM customers must complete the eModal registration process.
With an eModal User-ID, it is fast and easy to apply
for the AIM Chassis pool.
1) Click on the "Navigation Tips" (to the right)
for working through the eModal Web-Site
2) Click on above “New eModal User” button or
“Existing eModal User” button, whichever is
appropriate, to access the eModal Web-Site.
3) After registration is complete, the following
documents must be provided to eModal:
• Download and Print the Pool Agreement
• Fax or scan the entire signed agreement and the
Certificate of Liability insurance to 866-758-3838
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Upon eModal's approval of the documentation,
you are immediately authorized for AIM chassis
Copyright © American Intermodal Management All Rights Reserved